Tuesday is said to be the most productive day of the week. With the Monday morning meeting behind you and your priorities set for the week, Tuesdays are usually the most productive day of the week. But here are 5 tips on how to make your office productive every day not just on Tuesdays.
- Start each day with a list of things to do in a priority order. You can use letters or numbers as priorities. Try to use different symbols that show the priorities for fun. First priority could be ! , The second priority symbol could be ~ , and the third priority symbol could be * .
- Do one task at a time. No multi-tasking here. Focus on one time than more on to another. That’s it, plan and simple.
- Determine your best time to work different tasks. Ask yourself these questions: What is the best time for you for the best concentration? What is the best time of day for you to have meetings? What time of day is the best time to communicate with particular people?
- Schedule an hour at least 2 – 3 times a week as “Do Not Disturb” times and tell others so they are aware of it. If you get disturbed often in your office, add a sign to your door that says “Do Not Disturb”.
- Stay on top of technology that may help make your business easier to manage.
By using these tips, it will help you make your office more productive everyday, not just on Tuesdays. Let me know how it goes. What is your most effective tip for making your office productive? I would love to hear from you.