I recently tried out Hootsuite Pro trail version. I have managed small business clients social media accounts for about 4 years now so I figured it was time to check out the Pro version. Not only does scheduling your posts help you get things done, but it also allows you to free up. These are the benefits that I found working with the Pro version. So here it goes.
HOOTSUITE PROS AND CONS FOR SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS
- Schedule up to 350 messages.
- Hootsuite will help you manage the following social media sites. Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, Foursquare, WordPress, and Mixi. It will also share posts from RSS feeds.
- You can view the scheduled posts in publisher where you can sort them by list of posts, daily posts, weekly posts, and monthly post views.
- They just started giving suggestions on posts: It is in the Suggested (Beta) section.
- You can do bulk scheduling from a .CSV file and upload the file to your account. Can’t wait to try this one.
- In “Analytics” section, you can pick the type of reports you want to have. (It will only allow you up to 5 reports in the Pro version.
- 50 accounts included
- The iPad and iPhone app doesn’t allow you to post on Google+.
- Linkedin doesn’t allow the uploaded picture on Hootsuite to be enlarged in the post. But, if it doesn’t bother you that it is smaller, it works just fine.
- The price is $119.88 per year if you buy it for the entire year. You save 30%. If you pay monthly, it is $14.99 per month.
Here is a way to try it yourself and then buy Hootsuite Pro.
Do you use a social media management company? What company do you use? Please leave a comment below.