“Sabrina has taken the mystery out of technology-oriented tasks, such as leveraging my social media platforms. Thank you!”
WE LOVE TO SHARE YOUR AWESOME BUSINESS WITH OTHERS!!!
Does your small business (1-5 employees) or mompreneur business need help keeping up with social media marketing platforms and online presence? Does your company want to engage with their followers online but don’t have the time or energy to research or post the content? We can help!
How does Social Media Marketing Services work?
We set up a customized system in your industry and business and best works for maintaining and reviewing social media research so there is no time wasted when we need to manage the social media marketing begins. We check the emerging trends in your industry and look for new opportunities to share your content. Then, we do the research, and all your company needs to do is approve the posts. It’s that easy! Here are some of the areas we help our clients:
- Setup attractive social media pages for clients.
- Research content to share with customers in client’s industry. Analyze and test social media site results to determine the best time and what to share for each client.
- Develop client’s post content for review by the client to show alignment with their business goals and viewpoint.
- Develop social media images to grab client’s customer’s attention using Canva or Adobe Photoshop.
- Update posts and images on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+ to help grow followers.
- Update posts using Hootsuite or other social media management sites
- Update content on a website and create posts and share on social media platforms.
- E-newsletter setup and updates
Optional: Campaign Assistance: Paid ad campaigns in Facebook and Google AdWords.
The customer pays for social media ads to be displayed on Facebook or Google AdWords. We would set up the keywords, ads to share, and other campaigns like boosting posts.
- Create and manage marketing promotions and social media campaigns
- Create a report for Return on Investment (ROI) to determine if a campaign was beneficial.
Clear communication with client’s input is the best way to outsource the social media marketing services. I will be your brains and hands, all you need to do is the review. Doesn’t that sound easy?
How Do We Get Started?
Before we begin, contact me and tell me of how many hours you need and what specifically you are looking for and if you have questions on any of these areas. We recommend One(1) to Two(2) hours per week. 75% of the time will be used for research and 25% of the time will be used for posting. Then, we schedule a face-to-face or on the phone meeting and go through your business and industry practices and what you want to share on social media. We agree on the confidentiality agreement and sign. We both get a copy of the agreement. To make the assigned tasks even clearer, we also make a list of tasks and both agree by signing the list. We both get a copy of the task list as well.
Some industries we worked in:
We are quick learners and can help you started expanding your presence on the web within a week or two after we start. Here are some examples of industries: coaching, real estate, nonprofit, recipe blogging, organization and personal services.
How Do I Pay for this service?
NOTE: This service is a prepaid monthly fee that ranges depending on how many hours you wish to have.
We can be paid by business check AFTER YOU SPEAK WITH ME if you want to prepay hours for the next month, click below and buy this service through PayPal or mail a check prior to the end of the month.