“Sabrina has taken the mystery out of technology-oriented tasks, such as leveraging my social media platforms. Thank you!” ~ De Yarrison, Essential Shift LLC
WE LOVE TO SHARE YOUR AWESOME BUSINESS WITH OTHERS!!!
Does your small business (1-5 employees) or mompreneur business need help with social media marketing platforms and online presence? Does your company want to engage with its followers online but don’t have the time or energy to research or post the content? We can help! Click on the links below to get to the service you want.
How does Sabrina’s Admin Services’ Social Media Marketing Services work?
We set up a customized strategy for your business and industry by reviewing social media data, so there is no time wasted when we start to manage your social media marketing. We check the emerging trends in your industry and look for new opportunities to share your content. Then, we do the research, create the images and/or short video, create creative content, and all your company needs to do is approve the posts. It’s that easy! Here are some of the areas we help our clients:
Social Media Marketing Done for You and Your Small Business!
- We setup or update social media pages to attract clients.
- Update Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest profiles.
- Create social media posts with creative content as per determined content strategy.
- Update Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter with creative content as per the determined content strategy.
- Research hashtags to use for LinkedIn, Twitter and Instragram platforms.
- Research content to share with customers in the client’s industry.
- Analyze data and test social media site results to determine the best time and what to share with each client.
- Design the client’s creative content for posts using Canva or Adobe Photoshop. Review by the client before posting will help keep in alignment with their business goals and viewpoint.
- Schedule posts using Hootsuite, Tailwind, or other social media management platforms as per client’s preferences.
- Revise content on a website to reflect the current campaign.
- Optional: Enews setup and updates to reflect the client’s audience focus. Create new enews campaigns regularly.
Why do I need this service?
Like it or not, social media is a part of a small business’ bread and butter. We need to be involved or we will not be seen. But, you do not have to do it all by yourself. We can help! We love to create content and help you relieve the stress of developing and designing content for your business.
Ready to take action? Click here and fill out the form to get started today!
Campaign Assistance (PPC assist): Paid ad campaigns on Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
Why do we offer this service?
We have been working in this field for 5+ years now and realized the importance of keeping up with a business’ ads to stay focused on the purpose and goals of the business. It is an area that many do not like to be involved in because of its technical nature. But, as a small business, it should be an area that everyone dabbles in to attract more clients.
We love to help the client do the research on what keywords and ads would look like for their industry as well as determine their ad campaign and ad layout set up. We help them get their ads up and running with very little money, depending on the industry.
What will the customer expect?
The customer pays for promotional ads on Facebook Ads or Google Ads. The account is set up in their name and we only run the ads for them. Below is the list of tasks that we do to help you and your business.
- Collaborate with clients to create and manage Facebook Ads and Google Ads marketing campaigns.
- Using Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Instagram Insights, we determine patterns and analyze data to offer suggestions on directions to go with a particular campaign.
- Set up Facebook and Google Ads accounts.
- Research content and keywords to share with customers in the client’s industry.
- Update content on the website to reflect the social media and ads platforms strategies.
- Analyze and develop a report for customers to determine if a campaign was effective.
- Set up the pixels as suggested by Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Design creative images, short videos, and write creative content for Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
- Create short professional videos to use for Facebook Ads and Google Ads in the proper format.
- And, much more!!
Clear communication between the outsourcing company (that’s us) and the client (that’s you) is the best way to implement social media marketing and PPC services effectively. We will be your brains and hands; all you need to do is review. Doesn’t that sound easy?
Ready to get started?
How Do We Get Started?
Before we begin, please fill out the form below.
Contact Form on Social Media PPC Service PageContact us today to get your Social Media Marketing and PPC Advertising ready to show the world!
Include in the form, how many hours you need and what specifically you are looking for, and if you have questions on any of these areas.
For Social Media Marketing: We recommend One(1) to Two(2) hours per week. 75% of the time spent on research and 25% of the time spent on scheduling posting. Then, we schedule a face-to-face or virtual meeting and go through your business and industry practices and what you want to share on social media. Then, we agree and sign a confidentiality agreement. We both get a copy of the contract. To make the assigned tasks even more transparent, we also make a list of tasks and both agree by signing the list. We both get a copy of the task list as well.
For Facebook and Google Ads CPC advertising: We recommend One(1) hour per week for a minimum of ad spend $50.00 / day (your cost of advertising on these platforms). Depending on how hands-on you want us to be and how much budget you have for your ad campaigns, the hour per week can go up to one(1) hour per day. The number of hours will be determined when we discuss the details of what you want to do with your ads.
Some industries we work in:
We are quick learners and can help you start expanding your presence on the web within a week or two after we start. Here are some examples of industries we worked in: coaching, real estate, nonprofit, recipe blogging, home organization, and personal services.
How Do I Pay for this service?
NOTE: This service is a prepaid monthly fee that ranges depending on how many hours you wish to have I do per week.
AFTER YOU SPEAK WITH US and we set up a meeting to start, payment can be done by check or by Paypal/Venmo/CC. If you want to prepay hours for the next month, click below and buy this service through PayPal or mail a check before the end of the month.
Sabrina’s Admin Services
Below is a Complete List of All Our Services! Feel Free to visit any of these services for more details! We look forward to working with you and your small business!