“Sabrina has taken the mystery out of technology-oriented tasks, such as leveraging my social media platforms. Thank you!”
WE LOVE TO SHARE YOUR AWESOME BUSINESS WITH OTHERS!!!
Does your small business (1-5 employees) or mompreneur business need help keeping up with social media marketing platforms and online presence? Does your company want to engage with their followers online but don’t have the time or energy to research or post the content? We can help!
How does Social Media Marketing Services work?
We set up a customized system for your industry and business and best works for maintaining and reviewing social media research, so there is no time wasted when we need to manage social media marketing begins. We check the emerging trends in your industry and look for new opportunities to share your content. Then, we do the research, and all your company needs to do is approve the posts. It’s that easy! Here are some of the areas we help our clients:
- Setup attractive social media pages for clients.
- Update Facebook and Pinterest profiles and social media posts with creative content as per the determined content strategy.
- Update Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter with creative content as per the determined content strategy. Research hashtags to use for this platform.
- Research content to share with customers in the client’s industry. Analyze data and test social media site results to determine the best time and what to share with each client.
- Design the client’s creative content for posts using Canva or Adobe Photoshop. Review by the client before posting will help keep in alignment with their business goals and viewpoint.
- Schedule posts using Hootsuite, Tailwind, or other social media management platforms as per clients preference.
- Revise content on a website to reflect the current campaign.
- E-newsletter setup and updates to reflect the client’s audience focus. Create new e-news campaigns regularly.
Campaign Assistance (CPC assist): Paid ad campaigns on Facebook and Google Ads.
The customer pays for social media ads on Facebook or Google Ads. We help set up Facebook and Google Ads accounts, research and implement keywords in Google Ads, design creative images for Facebook, and design and monitor ad boosting posts.
- Collaborate with clients to create and manage Facebook and Google Ads marketing promotions campaigns
- Using Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Pinterest Analytics, Instagram Insights, we determine patterns and analyze data to offer suggestions on directions to go with a particular campaign.
- Research content to share with customers in the client’s industry
- Update content on the website to reflect the social media and ads platforms strategies.
- Analyze and develop a report for customers to determine if a campaign was effective.
Clear communication between the outsourcing company and the client is the best way to implement social media marketing and CPC services effectively. We will be your brains and hands; all you need to do is the review. Doesn’t that sound easy?
How Do We Get Started?
Before we begin, please fill out the form below.
Include in the form, how many hours you need and what specifically you are looking for, and if you have questions on any of these areas.
For Social Media Marketing: We recommend One(1) to Two(2) hours per week. 75% of the time spent on research and 25% of the time spent on scheduling posting. Then, we schedule a face-to-face or on the phone meeting and go through your business and industry practices and what you want to share on social media. Then, we agree and sign a confidentiality agreement. We both get a copy of the contract. To make the assigned tasks even more transparent, we also make a list of tasks and both agree by signing the list. We both get a copy of the task list as well.
For Facebook and Google Ads CPC advertising: We recommend One(1) hour per week for a minimum of ad spend $50.00 / day (your cost of advertising on these platforms). Depending on how hands-on you want us to be and how much budget you have for your ad campaigns, the hour per week can go up to one(1) hour per day. The number of hours will be determined when we discuss the details of what you want to do with your ads.
Some industries we work in:
We are quick learners and can help you started expanding your presence on the web within a week or two after we start. Here are some examples of industries: coaching, real estate, nonprofit, recipe blogging, home organization, and personal services.
How Do I Pay for this service?
NOTE: This service is a prepaid monthly fee that ranges depending on how many hours you wish to have.
We receive payment by business check AFTER YOU SPEAK WITH ME if you want to prepay hours for the next month, click below and buy this service through PayPal or mail a check before the end of the month.