After years of having a successful business, do you wonder if your process and procedures are the most streamlined for your business to save you money and time? If you are not sure, here are some questions to ask yourself to decide if you would benefit from Procedure Evaluations and Refinement Services.
- Do I feel rushed all the time?
- Do I forget to do essential tasks?
- Do I feel are overwhelmed in the process?
- Do I have a staff that doesn’t know what to do or when to does it?
- Do I feel that my process can improve, but I don’t have the time or energy to do it?
If you answered yes to at least two(2) of these questions, then this Procedures Evaluation and Refinement services are for you. Here is some information about the service:
What department would benefit from this service?
When you change systems, you would want to change them one at a time. Too much change will create negative morale in the workplace. So, pick one area that needs the most help from the list below to start.
- Accounts Receivable – Invoicing in QuickBooks or Excel/Word documents.
- Accounts Payable – QuickBooks or Quicken
- Social Media Managing – digital and tracking
- Administrative – filing and paper management and office supplies
- Selling Process – Order of procedures to sell items
- Preparation Process – Helping to streamline the process for tracking and getting items
How does this process work?
First, I would work in your department with your employee or owner and document the existing process (if not already done).
Then, after a few 3-4 hour sessions with you and your staff, I would provide the owner or department head with A Recommendations Report which would outline the department areas and how to improve them and make them more efficient. This report would include items like:
- Suggestions on Products to Use to Organize the space better
- Checklists for your staff to use to keep them on track
- Written Procedure Outlines to allow everyone to know the process
How much is this service?
The service cost depends on how much time it takes to work in the existing process, determine the system and document, and how long it takes to generate the Recommendations Report.
A reasonable estimate would be 12 hours at the hourly rate:
- 9 hours are working with employee/owner and reviewing the process.
- 3 hours write-up and review Recommendations Report.
How do I get started with this service?
Interested in this service? Please fill out the form below.
Please discuss the details of your particular situation.
I look forward to working with you and your business. Have a productive day!