“Sabrina came into my law practice and quickly and easily transformed our bookkeeping and accounts receivable to a much better system. A great value and wonderful demeanor in my office!” ~ Peter Bort, Attorney
After years of having a successful small business, do you wonder if your business process is the most streamlined to save you money and time? If you are not sure, here are some questions to ask yourself to decide if this business process improvement service would benefit you.
- Do I feel rushed all the time?
- Is forgetfulness of tasks common during the work day?
- Do I feel are overwhelmed in the process?
- Are there new staff in my business that are in need of training?
- Do I feel that my process can improve, but I don’t have the time or energy to do it?
If you answered yes to at least two(2) of these questions, then this Business Process Improvement Service is for you.
If you want to learn more about this service, please read on.
What department would benefit from this service?
When you change systems (processes), you want to change them one at a time. Too much change will create negative morale in the workplace and make everyone feel overly stressed. So, pick one area that needs the most help from the list below to start.
- Accounts Receivable – Invoicing in QuickBooks or Excel/Word documents.
- Accounts Payable – QuickBooks or Quicken
- Social Media Managing – digital and tracking
- Administrative – filing papers management and office supplies
- Selling Process – Order of procedures to sell items
- Preparation Process – Helping to streamline the process for tracking and getting items
How does this small business process improvement service works?
First, we would work in your department with your employee or owner and document the existing process (if not already done). This part can be a session for a particular task or it can be something that reoccurs for a few weeks to make sure we see the entire picture firsthand.
Then, after a few 3-4 hour sessions with you and your staff, we would provide the owner or department head with A Recommendations Report which would outline the department areas and how to improve them and make them more efficient. This professional report would include areas:
- Suggestions on Products to Use to Organize the space better
- Created checklists for your staff to use to keep them on track
- Written Procedure Outlines or checklists to allow help everyone stay consistent with the process.
Why do I need this service?
As a business grows, the process that they started with may not be as effective any longer resulting in wasted time and money. This service was designed to help growing businesses reassess their process and move forward with a more streamlined focus. We can help you determine what that is!
How much is this business process improvement service?
The service cost depends on how much time it takes to work in the existing process, determine the system and document, and how long it takes to generate the Recommendations Report. The smaller the company and number of employees the fewer hours it will take.
A reasonable estimate would be 9-12 hours at the hourly rate. It depends on how large your company is and if it is a newer startup or an established business.
- 9 hours are working with the employee/owner and reviewing the process.
- 3 hours write-up and review Recommendations Report.
How do I get started with this service?
Interested in this service? Please fill out the form below.
Contact Form on Small Business Process Improvement Service PageContact us today if you are ready to streamline your processes!
Please discuss the details of your particular situation.
I look forward to working with you and your business. Have a productive day!
Sabrina’s Admin Services
Below is a Complete List of All Our Services! Feel Free to visit any of these services for more details! We look forward to working with you and your small business!