“As my business grew I needed someone with expertise to handle my tax filings, payroll, and other administrative duties. When I started working with Sabrina, I got so much more! She is fast, efficient and her attention to detail is like no other. Now I have the time to focus my efforts on the creative end of my job, and I feel very secure knowing my business is in the competent hands of Sabrina’s Admin Services!”
Wouldn’t it be great if you didn’t have to deal with bookkeeping and payroll tasks? Are you looking for virtual bookkeeping services to help your small business (1-5 employees)? Sabrina’s Admin Services can help! Sabrina’s Admin Services have affordable rates and can make not only your books more organized but also the process of maintaining the books more streamline. We offer payroll services and bookkeeping services for 1-5 employee businesses.
“Bookkeeping is a vital part of your small business. If you can’t or won’t do it yourself, outsource this task to another company. It’s that easy!”
Here are some Bookkeeping Services in QuickBooks we specialize in:
- Setup electronic downloads for bank accounts and credit cards.
- Reconciled Bank and Credit Card account on a monthly basis.
- Matchup receipts with each bank or credit card account.
- Generate and comprehend P & L and Payroll Reports for Clients to review for the month.
- Organize ‘Chart of Accounts’ and create consistency with transactions entries
Here are some of the Payroll areas we specialize in:
- Assist in setting up payroll accounts for Federal, State, and Local.
- Set up payroll binder and create checklists customized to each payroll task.
- Generate payroll for clients.
- Submit payroll taxes for Federal, State, and local taxes
- Generate payroll reports for unions and other needed reporting.
- Correspond with Client’s Federal, State, and Local agencies, as well as, Vendors, Customers, and their Accountants
How Do We Get Started?
First, you will need to contact me so we can discuss what areas you want me to handle.
Fill the form below.
Then, we schedule a face-to-face meeting and go through your business and paperwork. We agree and sign the confidentiality agreement. We both get a copy of the agreement. To make the assigned tasks even clearer, we also make a list of tasks and both agree by signing the list. We both get a copy of the task list as well. After that initial meeting, Sabrina’s Admin Services charges an hourly and invoices every week. Payment is through PayPal or check. Sabrina’s Admin Services email invoices are due upon receipt.
If I Am Already a Client, Can I Pay the Invoice Here?
Yes, if you are already working with Sabrina’s Admin Services, you can use this Buy Now button below if you want to pay invoices you already received. Please write in the amount due. Thank you for your patronage.
By outsourcing your payroll and bookkeeping service, it helps your company be more accountable to the charges and income. It allows you to focus on making the money and being able to see the bigger company picture! Sabrina’s Admin Services looks forward to helping you in the near future.