“As my business grew I needed someone with expertise to handle my tax filings, payroll, and other administrative duties. When I started working with Sabrina, I got so much more! She is fast, efficient and her attention to detail is like no other. Now I have the time to focus my efforts on the creative end of my job, and I feel very secure knowing my business is in the competent hands of Sabrina’s Admin Services!”
Wouldn’t it be great if you didn’t have to deal with bookkeeping and payroll tasks? Are you looking for virtual bookkeeping services to help your small business (1-5 employees)? Sabrina’s Admin Services can help! We have affordable rates and can make your books more organized and the process of maintaining the books more streamlined. We offer bookkeeping services for 1-5 employee businesses.
“Bookkeeping is a vital part of your small business. If you can’t or won’t do it yourself, outsource this task to another company. It’s that easy!”
UPDATE: While we would love to work with other small businesses outside of Pennsylvania, we are unable to do so. Sorry for your inconvenience.
Here are some Bookkeeping Services examples in QuickBooks Pro and QuickBooks Online we specialize in:
- Setup electronic downloads for bank accounts and credit cards.
- Reconciled Bank and Credit Card account monthly.
- Matchup receipts with each bank or credit card account.
- Generate and comprehend P & L and Payroll Reports for Clients to review for the month.
- Organize ‘Chart of Accounts’ and create consistency with transactions entries
While we do not do as much payroll services, we do have contacts with payroll companies that can help you. Below are some of the payroll areas we have done in the past:
- Assist in setting up payroll accounts for Federal, State, and Local.
- Set up payroll binder and create checklists customized to each payroll task.
- Generate payroll for clients.
- Submit payroll taxes for Federal, State, and local taxes
- Generate payroll reports for unions and other needed reporting.
- Correspond with Client’s Federal, State, and Local agencies, as well as, Vendors, Customers, and their Accountants
- Create and maintain a well-organized business binder to house your bookkeeping and payroll paperwork.
How Do We Get Started?
If you are in Pennsylvania, the USA, you will need to contact us using the form below as soon as possible to start our discussion about these bookkeeping services.
Contact Form on Bookkeeping Services PageContact us today to get your Bookkeeping in order!
Then, we schedule a face-to-face meeting and go through your business and paperwork. We agree and sign the confidentiality agreement. We both get a copy of the agreement. To make the assigned tasks even clearer, we also make a list of tasks and both agree by signing the list. We both get a copy of the task list as well. After that initial meeting, Sabrina’s Admin Services charges an hourly and invoices every week. Payment is through PayPal or check. Sabrina’s Admin Services email invoices are due upon receipt.
If I Am Already a Client, Can I Pay the Invoice Here?
Yes, if you are already working with Sabrina’s Admin Services, you can use this Buy Now button below if you want to pay the invoices you already received. Please write in the amount due. Thank you for your patronage.
By outsourcing your payroll and bookkeeping services, it helps your company be more accountable to the charges and income. It allows you to focus on making the money and being able to see the bigger company picture! Sabrina’s Admin Services looks forward to helping you in the near future.
Sabrina’s Admin Services
Below is a Complete List of All Our Services! Feel Free to visit any of these services for more details! We look forward to working with you and your small business!