“As my business grew, I needed someone with expertise to handle my tax filings, payroll, and other administrative duties. When I started working with Sabrina, I got so much more! She is fast, and efficient, and her attention to detail is like no other. Now I have the time to focus my efforts on the creative end of my job, and I feel very secure knowing my business is in the competent hands of Sabrina’s Admin Services!” ~Kelly Avery, K&L Hair Design
Wouldn’t it be great if you didn’t have to deal with bookkeeping and payroll tasks? Are you looking for virtual bookkeeping services to help your Pennsylvania small business (1-5 employees)?
Sabrina’s Admin Services can help! We have affordable rates and can make your books more organized and the process of maintaining the books more streamlined. We offer bookkeeping services for 1-5 employee businesses.
Note: this service can be combined with Accounts Receivable and Payable service.
“Bookkeeping is a vital part of your small business. If you can’t or won’t do it yourself, outsource this task to another company. It’s that easy!”
UPDATE: While we would love to work with other small businesses outside of Pennsylvania, we cannot. Sorry for your inconvenience.
Table of contents
Bookkeeping Services examples
Below are examples of services we provide in QuickBooks Pro Desktop and QuickBooks Online:
- Set up electronic downloads for bank accounts and credit cards.
- Reconciled Bank and Credit Card account monthly.
- Match up receipts with each bank or credit card account.
- Generate and comprehend P & L and Payroll Reports for Clients to review for the month.
- Organize the ‘Chart of Accounts’ and create consistency with transactions entries
- Setup linked accounts from your bank to QuickBooks.
While we only work with single-person LLCs and 1-3 employee corporations, we have relationships with payroll companies that can help you. Below are some of the payroll areas we have done in the past:
- Assist in setting up payroll accounts for Federal, State, and Local.
- Set up payroll binder and create checklists customized to each payroll task.
- Generate payroll for clients.
- Submit payroll taxes for Federal, State, and local taxes
- Generate payroll reports for unions and other needed reporting.
- Correspond with the Client’s Federal, State, and Local agencies, as well as, Vendors, Customers, and their Accountants.
- Create a well-organized business binder to house your bookkeeping and payroll paperwork.
If you are looking for a payroll company check out these posts:
What do you get from our services?
There are many things you get for outsourcing your bookkeeping services. Below are just a few.
- Peace of mind – you get to spend time doing other things instead of keeping up with your transactions.
- An easy time during tax season – you will be able to turn around your paperwork for the accountant much quicker.
- You can save money – If you hire a bookkeeper that makes less per hour than you bill, you will be able to save money because instead of you doing the work at your rate, you can have them do the work at their rate. Then, you can spend that time, working at your rate. Resulting in you making more $$$.
- Your paperwork files will be more organized – Sabrina is a professional organizer and has always related on organization with bookkeeping and business papers/files. She will make sure you will be able to take the binder and files and have everything organized for easy access if you need to access it in the future.
I hope this helps you see that you will get something when outsourcing your bookkeeping tasks. If you want to hire a bookkeeper, I created a list of questions you can ask them during the interview process. Feel free to check it out.
How Do We Get Started?
If you are in Pennsylvania, USA, you will need to contact us using the form below as soon as possible to start our discussion about these bookkeeping services.
Contact Form on Bookkeeping Services Page
Contact us today to get your Bookkeeping in order!
Then, we schedule a face-to-face meeting and review your business and paperwork. We agree and sign the confidentiality agreement. We both get a copy of the agreement. To make the assigned tasks even clearer, we also make a list of tasks and both agree by signing the list. We both get a copy of the task list as well. After that initial meeting, Sabrina’s Admin Services charges an hourly and invoices every week. Payment is through PayPal or check. Sabrina’s Admin Services email invoices are due upon receipt.
If I Am Already a Client, Can I Pay the Invoice Here?
Yes, if you are already working with Sabrina’s Admin Services, you can use this Buy Now button below to pay the invoices you already received. Please write in the amount due. Thank you for your patronage.
Outsourcing your payroll and bookkeeping services helps your company be more accountable for the charges and income. It allows you to focus on making money and see the bigger company picture! Sabrina’s Admin Services looks forward to helping you in the near future.
Sabrina’s Admin Services
Below is a Complete List of All Our Services! Feel Free to visit any of these services for more details! We look forward to working with you and your small business!
|Social Media Marketing and Online PPC Services in the USA||Bookkeeping Services in Pennsylvania, USA|
|Account Receivable and Payable Services in Pennsylvania, USA||Small Business Process Improvement Service in the USA|
|Small Business Virtual Consultations in the USA||Website Help and Maintenance Service in the USA|