Struggling with getting tasks done in your business? Need help finding the areas that are most important to tackle? This small business virtual consultation service is just for you!
Did you ever need someone to be your sounding board, accountability coach(not certified), or someone who can advise you on a more effective system or process in your business? Did you need someone to keep you motivated to move forward with your goals? It’s having your virtual Chief Operating Officer or Accountability Coach at your fingertips!
- What is a small business virtual consultation expert?
- What do you get when doing scheduled small business virtual consultations?
- Small Business virtual consultations goal examples
Diane N Quintana, Certified Professional OrganizerDNQ Solutions
What is a small business virtual consultation expert?
Experienced professionals regularly consult and motivate solopreneurs, small business owners, and entrepreneurs to be their best in their respective fields through brainstorming ideas, goal-setting, and thought-provoking conversations.
Who am I?
My name is Sabrina M. Quairoli, and I have worked and helped organized small business owners for over 25+ years; I admire how they get things done. And when I see them struggling, I want to help. With my many years of experience and background in small business, I have many resources and have experienced a lot in the small business community, especially the service-based industry. Read more about my story.
Who can benefit from this service?
This service is excellent for business owners with 1-5 employees, startup business owners, entrepreneurs, and established businesses who need fresh, creative, and insightful ideas for their various processes and systems.
I primarily work with service industry clients . Some small business industries I help are:
- Salon owners
- Executive coaches
- Self-improvement authors
- Pet sitting/dog walking businesses
- Construction owners
- Food truck owners
- Marketing agencies
If you are not in these industries, please contact me to discuss your business.
Do you need to work with only the business owner?
Not necessarily. If a person runs a particular part of your business and needs help, I can set up a consult with them. However, they need to be willing to participate.
What do you get when doing scheduled small business virtual consultations?
As business owners, scheduling time to spend on your business and not on clients ‘ work is a habit we must all do, but frequently we forget to spend time working on our business. Below are what you will see if you spend time having regular virtual consultations.
- Empower: You will feel more empowered to get more done. Just a little time each week talking to someone about your struggles or obstacles and getting ideas and feedback may be the thing to find the right answer.
- Examining the Big Picture: You will spend more time seeing the bigger picture. It’s key for business owners to remember they must see the big picture, not just the day-to-day tasks.
- Gain more perspective: Talking with someone about making smarter decisions, making money projects, and developing strategies will give you a clearer idea of your direction and the direction of your business.
- Unbiased Insight: You can get another outsider’s opinion. Having a fresh eye on issues and new possibilities will allow you to move in the right direction for your business.
- Accountability: Feeling you are being more accountable for tasks. We can quickly put our businesses last on the long list of to-dos. Keeping our businesses at the forefront will help us get goals done quickly.
- Organization: You will be more organized. You are more organized when you plan and determine your goals and break down the steps to achieve the goals.
- Manage Your Time Effectively: You will save time and make room for new things. Speeding up your task processes will give you more time for contemplating and having a well-deserved R&R.
- Improve Self-confidence: Feeling confident in your business is the key to people seeing you as knowing your stuff.
- Balance the Business and Personal Life: Taking time to figure out your boundaries is key to making your business and personal life thrive.
- Growing: By spending time learning new things, you can be a lifelong learner.
Small Business virtual consultations goal examples
There are several business goals I can help with. The table below shows just some examples. Many of these topics will need more than one consultation. Your goals can be task-oriented or maybe more abstract.
|Examples of Business Goals
|Examples of Business Goals
|Get rid of the fog and find your focus
|Staying accountable to your business tasks.
|Software upgrade options/ideas
|QuickBooks Pro or Online concerns or issues
|Social media marketing strategies
|Sounding board options
|Hashing out “how to do things” more effectively.
|Setting up a more productive day.
|Managing time in your day.
|Setting up deadlines and establishing steps
|Discuss strategies and implementations
|Discuss solutions for hurdles and issues
|Website layout suggestions
|Strategizing for Blog Post Ideas
|Social Media setup issues.
How do virtual consultations work?
I offer two options for the various goal topics above because completing them takes more than one session. One option is for consulting time for one(1) month, and the other is recurring consults over more than one(1) month. This can range from two months to ongoing support. You get a 10% discount if you do the recurring consultations! The benefit of recurring consults is that you will be more targeted on your essential tasks to achieve your goals. It is money well spent!
We can determine the price and how long it will take depending on your business goals at our initial 15-minute FREE call.
Once a week works nicely for projects that are mind intensive. There are 2 hours of monthly consults, divided into 1 hour / 2 x monthly OR 30-minute sessions / 4 x monthly.
Twice a week works nicely for projects you want to get done quickly. There are 4 hours of monthly consults, divided into 1 hour / 4 x monthly OR 30-minute sessions / 8 x monthly.
What are you waiting for? Your business is worth the investment! Please complete the form below.
Small Business Virtual Consultations Form
Contact us today to get your next project finished!
What is the virtual session process?
First, we would determine a time that works best for both of us during the Monday through Friday week. It’s best to pick a consistently quiet day/time in your business to make this time a routine.
Then, we would create recurring appointments for this time and date for as many weeks out as you feel will help you achieve your business goals. This quantity may change if you underestimate the time it will take to finish the goal.
Our calls can either be by Zoom (video off or on your preference and bandwidth determine this) or over the phone. We can modify the call technology depending on our first call.
How long are small business virtual sessions?
The consultation splits into half an hour to one-hour increments. For example, if you buy 2 hours per month, you can use 1/2 an hour of consultation each week for four weeks or 1 hour every two weeks; it is your choice.
How do I pay for virtual consultations?
Payment is prepaid before doing the first virtual consultation. I accept checks or PayPal. The month begins when the payment is due.
Note: if time remains for the month, there will be no reimbursement. This will hopefully give you the incentive to stay on track with your consults and goals.
Sabrina’s Admin Services
Below is a Complete List of All Our Services! Feel Free to visit any of these services for more details! We look forward to working with you and your small business!
|Social Media Marketing and Online PPC Services in the USA
|Bookkeeping Services in Pennsylvania, USA
|Account Receivable and Payable Services in Pennsylvania, USA
|Small Business Process Improvement Service in the USA
|Small Business Virtual Consultations in the USA
|Website Help and Maintenance Service in the USA