Happy Administrative Professionals Week!
This week is Administrative Professionals Week. Be sure to appreciate your administrative professional every day, not just this week.
Here are 6 tips to help your Administrative Professional be more productive:
- Help them understand your needs by clearly communicating verbally. Meeting with the administrative at least a few times a week for no more than 15 minutes will help save you both make sure you are on the same page when it comes to tasks.
- Provide them with written procedures that are already established when they start their position. This will help them get up to speed quicker.
- Make sure they have updated software and computers. No one likes to work on outdated systems.
- Be clear on your email requests. Use bullet items when listing different tasks.
- Listen to their requests to improve systems. Who better to improve systems than the people who are using them.
- Trust in their experience. You have your expertise and they have theirs.
By doing these tasks, your administrative professional will feel more confident in their position and, as a result, improve productivity.
Happy Administrative Professionals Week. Let me know what you are doing for your Administrative Professional. I would love to hear from you.