Did you ever lose something in your car and need it for your meeting tomorrow? Digging under the seat, you find random items, combs, empty wrappers, etc… but not the lost thing. Here are some organized business travel tips to make your mobile business as efficient as your physical office.
1. Divide your car into sections. Have a section for pens, a section for papers, a section for files, etc… Use a cup in the cup holder to hold your cup. Ask yourself these questions:
- Where do you place your suitcase?
- Where do you place your papers when in the cars?
2. Have a place for your suit jacket? Using a suit hanger that attaches to your headrest works excellent.
3. Need to store papers in your car? Buy a traveling file tote for the car/trunk. Plastic filing boxes or this tote below are great for filing papers.
4. Add a trash car to hold all the trash that accumulates in the car from your travels.
5. Additional items to store in your vehicle for safety and in the case of an emergency.
Check out these items I found on Amazon. (affiliate)
Please note these are affiliate links through Amazon and at no additional cost to you, I will earn affiliate fees if you decide to make a purchase.
Store these items in your vehicle for quick use and replace them when finished.
- GPS (as needed)
- Window cleaner
- Dashboard cleaner wipes
- Water bottles
- Emergency car kit
- Leatherman or Swiss Army knife
- Carpet cleaner bottle
- A vacuum cleaner that plugs into lighter
- Trash Can
- Reusable Grocery bags for Shopping
- First Aid Kit
- Registration card
- Insurance card
- Paper towel roll
- Cell phone charger
Here is an image with the items listed above. Please share with other small business owners.
Buying and using all these items consistently while doing work in your car will keep you organized. The benefits of organizing your vehicle are you will know where everything is and you will be clutter free in your day-to-day tasks. These benefits alone make it a priority to help you make a success out of your business. What do you use to organize your car for work? Leave a message below and share with other small business owners that travel for business.
Please note these are affiliate links through Amazon, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn affiliate fees if you decide to make a purchase.