If you are like me, you have an Apple iPad. You use it when traveling to keep connected to your small business. It helps you keep your small business moving forward.
This past week, we can download iOS 9 for the iPad and I have to say, I am enjoying the new features for small business use. Some of the tasks will definitely benefit owners. Here are the top 5 that helped me with my small business.
- Write on your attached documents. I didn’t get to try this feature yet but am looking forward to it.
- Turn your keyboard on the iPad into a track-pad. Just hold down any two keys and you can move the cursor where you want.
- Picture in picture feature. You can watch a video, a podcast, while working on something else. Hopefully, all the video apps will take advantage of this to allow their small businesses be more productive.
- Attach files to email. FINALLY! You can now be in an email and attach anything to your file. Not sure why it took them this long to allow us to use this feature.
- View a previous app more quickly. When in horizontal view, swiping from the right of your screen to the center, you can pull up the previous app or open up a new one. It will take the right app and push the previous app back. But if you want to work on two pages at once, for copy and pasting or taking notes, just move the vertical black line to the center of the screen.
I’m still working with it so if I see anything else that will be beneficial to small business owners, I will add it here.
Let’s continue the conversation, please let me know if there is any new features you enjoyed in the new iOS 9.
(I am not receiving any commission fees for this review.)